Why Teach at North Up?
North Up is a digital learning company that is founded on the principle of “helping others succeed”.
We’re here to impart skills that help people succeed in the digital economy through live-instructor led courses. Our curriculum ensures that our students don’t just pass out with a certification but skills that will help them launch their career or change its direction.
We currently are looking for trainers for our Site Reliability Engineering Course.
We are hiring a technical trainer to join our team to deliver our best in class and cutting-edge training programs in the field of Site Reliability Engineering & Devops
- Work closely with the Curriculum Development team to ensure you have full visibility of the training roadmap
- Deliver training programs with clearly defined objectives and key results for personal excellence
- Responsible for successful execution of training programs
- Create a continuous feedback loop between the training team and curriculum team by keeping abreast with the latest advances in SRE and Devops
- Observe and evaluate customer feedback from training programs
- Focus on continuous improvement to enhance student experience
- Should have worked in the field of Infrastructure, DevOps or SRE for at least 5 years
- Should have worked at a large corporation and managed infrastructure at scale
- Should have hands on Linux or Windows administration knowledge (5+ years)
- Should have worked in one of the big 3 Cloud providers- AWS, Azure or GCP
- Should have Monitoring experience of large-scale infrastructure (Nagios, Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana, AppDynamics)
- Should have technical training experience of at least 3 years
- Programming/Scripting knowledge is an advantage (Python, Powershell)
- Patience - Showing patience with our students and treating them with respect is the most important quality we are looking for
- Passion - You must be passionate about teaching and spreading knowledge, what they have learnt is more important that what you have taught
- Self-confidence - It has been proven that trainers who exhibit self-confidence gain trust of the students
Nice to Have
- Certified technical trainer certification
- Has delivered successful virtual technical training programs
- Has experience in running hands on training labs and workshops
- Experience with top LMS