We understand the challenges faced by people whether they’re trying to make a career in a new country, want to switch career paths or are looking to get ahead by up-skilling. Customer success is at the core of our existence and if success for you means finding a job or making a career change then we got you covered.
We work with you to create customised job search plan including companies & roles that you should target, resume development, professional networking including LinkedIn, interview skills and internships.
Job Search Strategy
Job search can be daunting and often demotivating if not pursued with knowledge and precision. You have to be very clear of your career goals, work that you would love to do, companies, roles and sectors that are high growth and align yourself to that. We work with you to create a personalized action plan for your job search strategy.
- Identifying target companies and roles based on your experience and career goals.
- Identify Hiring Managers & Key Stakeholders within such organizations
- Learn how to seek and manage Information Interviews
- Managing your job search time effectively
According to studies, recruiters take just about 5-7 seconds to assess a resume. Therefore, having a powerful resume is crucial to job search.
- Resume writing assistance highlighting key projects, technical and soft skills
- Ensuring the resume is ATS (Applicant Tracking System) friendly
- How to write cover letters that link your skills and qualification to the hiring criteria.
All things being equal, hiring managers would hire someone that is likeable. People buy emotionally and explain that rationally. We train you on do’s and don’ts, tips and tricks to ace HR or technical interviews
- Interview Coaching- Phone interviews, video Interviews or panel Interviews
- Understand the ‘Question behind the Question’
- Understand various types of questioning – informational, behavioural, hybrid
- Methodologies for formulating interview answers
- Understand the persona that various hiring managers have
- How to connect with recruiters and hiring managers emotionally
Did you know that 85% of jobs are filled through networking? Networking helps you tap into a hidden job market or enhance your chances of being shortlisted for a job posting
- Enhance your LinkedIn Profile to showcase your professional skills
- Get a deep understanding of various LinkedIn features and how to use them effectively
- Identify key people and learn best practices of communicating with them
- Create an online brand for yourself on LinkedIn with the right activity
- How to use other professional and community networks such as Meet-ups, LinkedIn groups etc.
We continuously have people who are from the Data, Site Reliability Engineering or Cloud functions, come in as guest lectures for our students. You will interact with managers and leaders to understand trends in sectors and what hiring managers are looking for in a candidate.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to learn from people who have made a successful career-switch through online education.
If you’re unemployed, we’ll help you bridge the gap from education to work experience opportunities with the means of an internship or co-op placement with one of our partner employers.
This 3 to 6 month internship will give you an experience of working on real-world data and challenges. You’ll understand workplace expectations while contributing to the organization.